Wednesday 15 February 2012

To my Valentine

Yesterday being Valentine's Day, there was a lot of hoopla going around. I never understand these special days. My take for true love, everyday is a Valentine Day.

Anyway, this year I thought, since I am blogging, I will dedicate this blog to my Valentine. There were many things in the newspapers and on internet about how to dedicate your love this day. On thing caught my eye, things about your Valentine that drives you nuts. I thought I would come up with the list and see where it goes.

So here it goes, I hate it that:
  • he loves me so much that he doesn't find anything wrong with whatever I do (except my driving, of course)
  • he is so comfortable around me that he doesn't feel the need to dress up or follow basic etiquettes around me
  • he asks what gift I want and I cant think of anything, since he has already got me everything I need
  • he seems to know me better than myself
  • when he is away I miss him, even though I am among my family and friends
 Happy Valentine's Day

1 comment: